Sennheiser GA 6042 BP Back Panel AdapterRegular price $279.00
Sennheiser GA 6042 BP - Back Panel Adapter
The Sennheiser GA 6042 BP is a back panel adapter for the EK 6042 dual-channel wireless receiver. It features a rugged holster that securely holds the receiver, while providing all the audio and powering connections necessary for using the receiver without a camera— as in a bag or with a mixing console.
- To power the EK 6042 with rechargeable Accupacks, the GA 6042 BA Accupack adapter, two BA 61 Accupacks, and the L 60 charger are required (all available separately).
- To power the EK 6042 through a battery distribution system, the CA 6042 DC Hirose external power supply cable is required (available separately).
- To connect the EK 6042 to a sound recording device or a mixing console, at least one CA 6042 XLR audio output Y-cable is required (available separately)—5-pin mini XLR to 2 x XLR.
- The primary audio output Main 1/2 outputs the audio signals of both receiving channels, either in analog form or digitally.
- The secondary audio output Aux 1/2 outputs analog audio signals only.
- A 3.5mm headphone jack allows for direct monitoring of both channels.