ART SLA-2 – 200W Power AmplifierRegular price $819.00
ART SLA-2 – 200W Power Amplifier
The SLA-2 is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Compact single rackspace low noise linear design, the SLA-2 uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms, the SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8 ohm load.
Ideal for any studio or installation application, the SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
- Designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications.
- Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis
- Proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
- The SLA-2 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system.
- The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier’s cooling needs
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA-2 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification.
- Simple to install tamper proof cover is included
|Bridged Output Power, 8 Ohms||560 W MONO|
|CMRR||> 60dB (typical @ 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response||10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||> 0.05% (typical)|
|Hum and Noise||> 100dB below clipping|
|Input Impedance||44k Ω (bal), 22k Ω (unbal)|
|Input Sensitivity||1V for full power output|
|Input/Output Connections||IN: XLR, Euroblock (bal), 1/4″ TRS (bal/unbal)|
|Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms||280 W RMS per channel|
|Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms||200 W RMS per channel|
|Dimensions||1.75″h x 19″w x 13.5″d|
|Weight||19.8 lbs (9 kg)|
|Power Requirements||USA 120vac 60 Hz 1000 W (max) 1000 W (max)|