Shure ADX5BP-DB15Regular price $319.00
DB15 Backplate for Axient® Digital ADX5D
One of the major advantages of the slot-in wireless receiver form factor is that they can be configured for multiple applications, including insertion into a camera or multi-coupler device, or for standalone use where power is provided by a battery distribution system (BDS) or battery sled. The ADX5BP-DB15 Backplate connects the Axient® Digital ADX5D portable wireless receiver to slot-in devices with 15-pin connectors, such as professional broadcast video cameras and multi-coupler devices. If only one audio channel is available, the 3.5mm connector on the ADX5D can be used to output audio from Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 1+2 stereo, or Channel 1+2 summed mono. Captive Phillips-head screws provide simple installation to the ADX5D.
- DB15 Backplate for the Axient Digital ADX5D dual-channel portable wireless receiver
- For DB15 slot-in connector situations, such as professional broadcast video cameras
- DB15 D-Sub connector type for audio and power
- Multiple output configurations: If only one audio channel is available, the ADX5D 3.5mm connector can be used to output audio in various configurations.
- Captive Phillips head screws provide simple installation to the ADX5D
- Spacer included for proper fit when needed